This is my Blogfolio for IT365. Simply put, this is a compilation of all my assignments from my information technology class. It is the most important grade I will receive all semester in this class, so I hope I’ve done well. The blogfolio, or portfolio in blog form, should contain a link to all my assignments due in since January, a reflection of all the chapters covered this semester in IT365, a list of the NETS-T Standards, reflections of these standards, a final course reflection, and an “about me” post.
The assignments are listed in this blog in an artifact link on the left side of the blog posts and in a blog post so that one can go check my progress through the semester. The chapter reflections are posted so that my professor can check that I have kept my blog updated and kept up with assignments over the semester. The standards are posted to prove that I am aware of them and the reflections are posted to ensure others that I understand their meanings and know how to apply them. The final course reflection is posted to state what I learned in this class. The “about me” section was posted because it was the first assignment due in the blog. I posted these blog entries in order of how I thought they should be read. This means that I had to delete several posts and re-post them in order to have them in the order that I desired. If there is any confusion, one can simply go over to my blog artifact link on the left side of the blog to find any entry.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment